If this page looks unfamiliar to you, and you don’t know how you got here, it’s likely you got re-routed as you tried visiting blissfulAreWe.com or blissfulhomeproducts.com to restock your home with some more Bliss.
I’ve stopped selling my products online and in stores, and because I continue to receive more inquiries about it, I thought I’d share some simple recipes here for you to make on your own. It’s easy, and all of the ingredients are food grade and easy to find.
For those that don’t know what blissful hOMe cleaning products were, here’s an old write up about it:
recipes for blissful cleaning… for making the mundane Divine.
All Purpose Cleaner (per 32 oz sprayer bottle)
- Partially fill bottle with filtered water
- Add the following:
- 1/4 tsp citric acid (you can find this in some grocery stores, spice stores, and on Amazon)
- 1 dropper full (about 32 drops) of unscented organic castille soap
- 3 droppers full of lavender, peppermint or your favorite essential oil (about a 1/2 tsp)
- 1 dropper of tea tree oil
- Fill rest of bottle with water and enjoy.
Glass Cleaner (per 32 oz sprayer bottle)
- Partially fill bottle with club soda.
- Add 3 droppers full of lavender, peppermint, or your favorite essential oil (about a 1/2 tsp).
- Fill rest of bottle with club soda.
Lemongrass-Eucalyptus Tub, Tile & Basin Scrub
- Mix the following in a mixing bowl:
- 1.5 cups baking soda
- 3T citric acid
- 2T sea salt
- Add 1 dropper each of lemongrass and eucalyptus essential oils to the bowl and blend together. If you prefer peppermint: add 2 droppers of peppermint and 1 dropper of tea tree.
- Store in a closed container. A 16 oz glass mason jar is perfect.
Time to dust againGunilla Norris
Time to caress my house,
To stroke all its surfaces.
I want to think of it as a kind of lovemaking
…the chance to appreciate by touch
what I live with and cherish